A lot of people (more often the married lot) ask me - "How is married life treating you?" I answer great, good, fine. I do not even have to think before answering that. The answer somehow comes so naturally that sometimes even I am astonished with the spontaneity. I guess my subconscious answers that for me, because I AM happy. Happy that I have got a loving husband and an amazingly cool and caring family. Happy that my stupid jokes, giggles, constant chattering and vivacity has finally rewarded me with a nick name - "Chulbul". :)
I know, I know the married lot will immediately intervene and say "Wait for some more time - this is just the beginning and it will change very soon." Well, may be it will, because change is the only thing that does not change in life. But you know what, I don't care because I am loving this phase of my life and it will never come back again. I want to appreciate it as much as I can while it lasts. :)
I sometimes think that we try our best to change our life. But, we don't have to, because life has a plan for all of us and we should just sometimes let things happen and not fight against them. We all have something in store for us and it will come-by only if we let it. :)
All of you- Take Care! :)
Screw the 'married lot'. What do they know :)
ReplyDeleteYou have fun ;)
Here's hoping this never changes!
Hehe.. Thanks RandomGyan! :)
ReplyDelete