Wednesday, February 17, 2010
Preface
For a long time I have not been able to write a lot on my other blog "Oozing plethora". Although, I have been planning to jot down and share my quotidian thoughts the way they come to me (i.e. no rhymes, no poetry). I did not succeed until now probably because of a lack of dedication or a fear of being over-eloquent about reading out this book of my life. But, here I am to voice out my opinions/thoughts/feelings about everything that I see and exactly the way I see it. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi
ReplyDeleteSeems little technical problem over here. When I tried to open this site using Chrome (extension version) or IE(it's an old version though, may be 6), all the text in site was some symbolic non-readable fonts. But I could read using Opera. May be some kind of problem with fonts. We can forgive IE (or the version), though I think Chrome shouldn't give such problem .
All the best.
Neo
@Neo- I have changed the font, hope you are able to view it in chrome now..
ReplyDeleteYes. Thank You. :)
ReplyDeleteNeo
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete